Table of Contents
barthel HF-Technik GmbH
Roermonder Str. 321
52072 Aachen Germany
Phone: +49 (0)241 45015-40
Fax: +49 (0)241 45015-38
CEO: Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Barthel
Register Court: Amtsgericht Aachen
Corporate ID: HRB14573
VAT ID Number: DE 258.300.302 (§27a Umsatzsteuergesetz)
Contents of the Website
The contents of this website have been carefully prepared according to the author's current state of knowledge. We are only responsible for them within the framework of general laws, in particular for our own contents according to § 7 TMG, for external contents according to §§ 8 - 10 TMG. As a service provider, we are responsible for third-party content at the earliest when we become aware of a concrete infringement. We reserve the right to change or delete the informational content in whole or in part, provided that contractual obligations remain unaffected.
Links on External Websites
Contents of external websites on which we are linking direct or indirect (through „hyperlinks“ or „deeplinks“) are beyond our responsibility and are not adopted as our own content. When the links were published, we didn’t have knowledge of any illegal activities or contents on these websites. Since we do not have any control on the contents of these websites, we distance ourselves from all contents of all linked websites, which were updated after the setting of the links. For all contents and especially damages, resulting of the use of the linked websites, only the provider of these linked websites can be held liable. If we receive knowledge of illegal contents on these linked websites, we will delete the according links.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content of this website, especially texts, pictures, images, graphical presentations, music, trademarks, brands and so forth, are subject to copyright laws. The use, reproduction and so on are subject to the individual rights of the respective owner of the copyright or administrator of these rights. If you want to use such content, please let us know and we will establish contact with the respective owner/administrator.
This disclaimer for websites was written by the law office of Anwaltskanzlei Viola Lachenmann.
Name and Address of the Person Responsible
Responsible in terms of the basic data protection regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states and other data protection regulations is
barthel HF-Technik GmbH
Roermonder Str. 321
General Information on Data Processing
Scope of the Processing of Personal Data
As a matter of principle, we only process personal data of our users as far as this is necessary to provide a functional website and our contents and services. The processing of personal data of our users regularly only takes place with the user's consent. An exception is made in cases where prior consent cannot be obtained for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
Legal Basis for the Processing of Personal Data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) serves as the legal basis. When processing personal data which is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 letter b DSGVO serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations which are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO serves as the legal basis. If the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make it necessary to process personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO serves as the legal basis. If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or of a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing.
Data Deletion and Storage Duration
The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other regulations to which the person responsible is subject. Blocking or erasure of data is also carried out when a storage period prescribed by the above-mentioned standards expires, unless there is a need to continue storing the data for the purpose of concluding or fulfilling a contract.
Provision of the Website and Creation of log files
Description and Scope of Data Processing
Whenever our website is called up, our system automatically records data and information from the computer system of the calling computer. The following data is collected:
- Information on the browser type and version used
- The user's operating system
- The Internet service provider of the user
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time of access
- Websites from which the user's system reaches our website
- Websites that are accessed by the user's system via our website
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. Not affected by this are the IP addresses of the user or other data that allow the data to be assigned to a user. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
Legal Basis for Data Processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data is Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DSGVO.
Purpose of the Data Processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user's computer. For this purpose, the user's IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session.
These purposes also include our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO.
Duration of the Storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the purpose of providing the website, this is the case when the relevant session has ended.
Possibility of Objection and Removal
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is mandatory for the operation of the website. There is therefore no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
It is possible to contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be stored. In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data will be used exclusively for processing the conversation.
Legal Basis for Data Processing
The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6, Paragraph 1, letter f, DSGVO. If the e-mail contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 letter b DSGVO.
Purpose of the Data Processing
The processing of personal data from a received email serves us solely to process the contact.
Duration of the Storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. For personal data sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation ends when it is clear from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified.
Possibility of Objection and Removal
The user has the possibility to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case the conversation cannot be continued. All personal data stored in the course of the contact will be deleted in this case.
Rights of the Data Subject
If your personal data is processed, you are a data subject within the meaning of the DSGVO and you are entitled to the following rights in relation to the person responsible.
Right of Access to Information
You may request confirmation from the data controller as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed by us. In the event of such processing, you may request the following information from the data controller:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;Where such processing is carried out, you may request information from the controller on;
- the categories of personal data processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed;
- the planned duration of storage of the personal data relating to you or, where it is not possible to give specific details, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
- the existence of a right of rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to have the processing limited by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- all available information on the origin of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 (1) and (4) DSGVO and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
Right of Correction
You have the right to ask the data controller to correct and/or complete any personal data processed concerning you if it is incorrect or incomplete. The data controller must make the correction without delay.
Right to Restrict Processing
Under the following conditions, you may request that the processing of personal data concerning you be restricted:
- if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period which enables the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need it in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or
- if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO and it has not yet been established whether the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data relating to you has been restricted, such data may be processed, with the exception of storage, only with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or on grounds of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If the restriction on processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
Right to Deletion
Obligation to delete: You may request the controller to delete personal data concerning you immediately and the controller is obliged to delete such data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter a or Art. 9 para. 2 letter a DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You lodge an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you lodge an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (2) DSGVO.
- the personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data concerning you is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under Union or national law to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data concerning you have been collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 para. 1 DSGVO.
Information to Third Parties
If the data controller has made public the personal data concerning you and is obliged to delete them pursuant to Art. 17 para. 1 DPA, it shall take reasonable measures, including technical measures, taking into account available technology and implementation costs, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you, as a data subject, have requested them to delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
Exceptions: The right of cancellation does not apply if the processing is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or national law to which the controller is subject or in the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i and Art. 9 para. 3 DSGVO;
- for archiving, scientific or historical research purposes in the public interest or for statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 para. 1 DSGVO, insofar as the law referred to in section a) is likely to render the attainment of the objectives of such processing impossible or seriously prejudice it, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to Information
If you have exercised the right of rectification, erasure or limitation of processing vis-à-vis the controller, the controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, erasure or limitation of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. They have the right to be informed of these recipients by the person responsible.
Right to Data Transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the data controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to have this data communicated to another controller without interference from the controller to whom the personal data has been communicated, provided that
- the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a DSGVO or Article 9 paragraph 2 letter a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b DSGVO and
- the processing is carried out using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly from one controller to another controller, as far as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this. The right to data transferability does not apply to processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
Right of Objection
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to you which is carried out pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter e or f FADP; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The person responsible will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he/she can demonstrate compelling reasons for processing which are worthy of protection and which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or unless the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. If the personal data concerning you are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing, including profiling, insofar as it relates to such direct marketing. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes. You have the possibility of making use of information society services without prejudice to Directive 2002/58/EC to exercise your right of objection by means of automated procedures involving technical specifications.
Right to Revoke the Declaration of Consent under Data Protection Law
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration of consent at any time. Revocation of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that has taken place on the basis of your consent until revocation.
Automated Decision in Individual Cases including Profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects vis-à-vis you or significantly affects you in a similar way. This does not apply if the decision
- is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the person responsible,
- is authorised by Union or national legislation to which the person responsible is subject and that legislation provides for appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests or
- with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data in accordance with Art. 9 paragraph 1 DSGVO, unless Art. 9 paragraph 2 lit. a or g DSGVO applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests. With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the responsible person shall take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, which shall include at least the right to obtain the intervention of any person from the responsible person, to express his point of view and to challenge the decision.
Right to Appeal to a Supervisory Authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are resident, your place of work or the place of the suspected infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the DPA. The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant about the status and the results of the complaint, including the possibility of a legal remedy under Art. 78 DSGVO.
© barthel HF-Technik GmbH 2021 – T +49 (0)241 45015-40 – Imprint & Privacy